- Intel Atom E3845 with 4GB DDR3L ECC memory and SIODI I/O blocks 0, 1 or 2
- NXP i.MX6 Quad with 2GB DDR3L memory and SIODI block 0
- SIODI S0: 2x RS232 (E3845) or 2x RS232, 1x RS485, 1x CAN (i.MX6)
- SIODI S1: 2x CAN, 4x Analogue / Digital In, 4x Digital Out, 1x RS422, 2x Relays (E3845 only)
- SIODI S2: HD Audio Controller with 4x 3.5mm cinch, S/PDIF, 1x USB 2.0 and internal M.2 (E3845 only)
b-Plus GATEbox 100 Series
Compact fanless box PC for automotive and transportation
The GATEBox 100 is a compact embedded Box PC based on a flexible interface concept.
The GATEbox 100 series is designed for use in automotive as well as industrial applications.
The requirements for communication devices (e.g. gateways) are met by two Ethernet interfaces. These Ethernet interfaces are suitable for the precision time protocol, to synch the time base of different systems.
For wireless data connection, the options for LTE/UMTS (incl. SIM) or WiFi are available via mPCIe extension cards.
Next to the communication interfaces further interfaces like analogue/digital I/O, CAN or audio can be integrated via the SIODI I/O shields.
These units are designed for maximum reliability during 24/7 operation and long-term availability. The operation and service cost is minimized due to a maintenance-free design. On the one hand, there are no moving parts, like fans or hard discs, on the other hand in this design no battery is built-in. The real-time clock in this device keeps the time with a goldcap. The battery change is no longer necessary, and the export of the devices is simplified. For mass storage extension internally a µSD card slot and an M.2 adaptor for SATA SSD is available.