- 3U 4HP CompactPCI® Serial XMC Carrier
- 1 XMC slot (PCIe® 2 x8 links)
- Hot swap capability and power LED
- For cards with internal PCIe® and USB interface PICMG CPCI-S.0 CompactPCI® Serial peripheral
- 0 to 60°C or -40 to +85°C versions
1 XMC SLOT, -40 TO +85°C SCREENED
The CPS3105 is a 3U CompactPCI® Serial carrier board that provides support for one XMC module. The carrier board is intended to offer system designers a cost-effective solution to expand the systems I/O capability using a wide range of XMCs available on the market.
The CPS3105 is equipped with a dedicated PCI Express® Switch between the onboard XMC connector and the CPCI-S.0 system connector providing two advantages. First, it decouples and buffers the PCI Express® signals and restores signal integrity. Second, it is able to convert one x4 PCI Express® 3.0 data stream from the system side into one x8 PCI Express® 2.1 data stream to the XMC side. Thus, the maximum data bandwidth can be provided to commonly available XMC modules based on PCI Express® 2.1.