- 3U 4HP CompactPCI® Serial XMC/PMC Carrier
- 1 XMC slot (PCIe® 2 x4 links)
- or 1 PMC slot (32/64 bits, 33/66/133 MHz, PCI-X)
- For cards with internal PCIe® and USB interface PICMG CPCI-S.0 CompactPCI® Serial peripheral
- -40 to +85°C screened version
1 XMC slot (PCIe 2 x4 links) or 1 PMC slot, -40 to +85°C Operation
The G213 is a universal 3U XMC or PMC carrier board for I/O with high-speed requirements in a CompactPCI® Serial environment. It allows adding I/O functions to a CompactPCI® Serial or hybrid system in a flexible way.
The G213 offers instant access to the already existing high-speed XMC modules on the market as well as to the huge range of legacy PMC modules of all different speed types. It supports efficient modular system extension with I/O that reaches from typical computer functions like communication or graphics up to the whole world of industrial functions with analogue and binary I/O, measurement, instrumentation, motion control, or Fieldbus interfaces.
The G213 is screened for -40 to +85°C operation temperature and prepared for conformal coating in order to be used also in harsh and mobile environments. The final environmental qualification depends on the respective cards used on the carrier.