- 3U 4HP CompactPCI® Serial Mini Card Carrier
- Up to 2 PCI Express® Mini Cards (full-size)
- ExpressCard®/34 or 54 modules optional
- For cards with internal PCIe® and USB interface
- For HF applications (WLAN, GPS, HSDPA etc)
- PICMG CPCI-S.0 CompactPCI® Serial peripheral
- -40 to +85°C screened version
UP TO 2 PCI EXPRESS® MINI CARDS, -40 TO +85°C SCREENED
The G212 is a rugged single Eurocard CompactPCI® Serial carrier board supporting the PCI Express® Mini Card standard or, as an option, the ExpressCard® standard. ExpressCard® is the successor of the CardBus standard and offers different construction sizes as well as connection via PCI Express® or USB 2.0.
The standard version of the G212 offers two PCI Express® Mini Card slots. It allows to use all types of cards for HF applications, for example GPS, WLAN, UMTS, GSM, or HSDPA. Each card is connected to two robust redundant external SMA antenna connectors at the front panel of the G212.
Using these standard cards that give access to the whole world of common notebook PC expansions is a fast and easy way to extend the functionality of a CompactPCI® Serial system as well.
The G212 is designed for -40 to +85°C operating temperature and prepared for conformal coating in order to be used also in harsh and mobile environments. The final environmental qualification depends on the respective cards used on the carrier.