2.5" SATA HDD/SSD SLOT, -40 TO +85°C QUALIFIED
The G501 is a CompactPCI® Serial hard disk drive carrier board. It is designed to carry a 2.5" SATA hard disk drive (RAID level depending on the CPU) or a solid state drive.
The unit's front panel features LEDs that signalize the board's SGPIO status while a fourth indicates the status of the internal controller's power supply.
- 3U 4HP CompactPCI® Serial SATA Carrier
- Hard disk drive or solid state drive shuttle
- 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD slot
- Four status LEDs
- Compliant with EN 50155 (railways)
- PICMG CPCI-S.0 CompactPCI® Serial peripheral
- -40 to +85°C with qualified components