- 3U 4HP CompactPCI® Serial SATA Carrier
- Hard disk drive or solid state drive shuttle
- 2 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD slots, 4 status LEDs
- RAID 0, 1 and JBOD in hardware
- Compliant with EN 50155 (railways)
- PICMG CPCI-S.0 CompactPCI® Serial peripheral
- -40 to +85°C with qualified components
DUAL 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD SLOT, RAID 0/1/JBOD, -40 TO +85°C QUALIFIED
The G503 is a CompactPCI Serial hard disk drive carrier board for use in a system environment with an x86 processor. It is designed to carry two 2.5" SATA hard disk drives or a solid state drive controlled by an onboard SATA RAID Controller supporting RAID 0, 1 and JBOD and hot plug. The RAID level can be set using a hex switch on the board.
The board supports a 5 ms HDD power hold-up time for protecting the stored data in case of a power failure. The unit's front panel features six LEDs signalizing board status (Power, Locate, Activity, Hot-Plug/Error and Eject). The G503 can be used to supplement the RAID functionality provided by the CPU board in order to implement data storage systems with high reliability and capacity. The board is suitable for operation in mission-critical transportation and industrial applications.