- 3U cPCI® Serial Binary I/O Card for Railways
- 4HP PICMG CPCI-S.0 CompactPCI Serial
- Organized in 4 optically isolated groups
- Connected via spring cage terminal blocks
- Reduced wiring for fast installation
- I/O voltage range 14.4 VDC to 154 VDC
- -40 to +85°C with qualified components
16 Bidirectional Digital I/O, -40 to +85°C Qualified
The G403 is a binary I/O CompactPCI Serial board specially designed for railway applications. The card is used for input/output of digital signals with different voltage levels and ground references. It supports 16 bidirectional digital input/output channels, which are separated into four optically isolated groups.
EN 50155 COMPLIANCE
Its voltage range from 14.4 VDC to 154 VDC and its current output of 1 A at 24 V complies with EN 50155, which makes the board ready for immediate use in train applications.
SAFETY MEASURES FOR MOBILE ENVIRONMENTS
The four front connectors are implemented by using spring cage terminal blocks causing only low wiring outlay and supporting fast installation. The binary railway I/O supports all safety measures necessary for mobile environments like trains including voltage and temperature supervision and readback of outputs.