Intel® I350 Quad GbE Controller, up to -40 to+85°C operating
The CPS3410 is a 3U CompactPCI® Serial board providing four Gigabit Ethernet interfaces by RJ-45 connectors on the front panel. All four interfaces are controlled by the Intel® I350 Ethernet controller which is connected to the backplane by one x4 PCI Express® link.
The Intel® I350 Ethernet controller provides a powerful set of features that include I/O virtualization and QoS features, Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), as well as support for Jumbo Frames (up to 9.5 KB) and PXE boot option. On top of that, the Intel® Advanced Network Services (ANS) software package adds support for Adapter Teaming, Load Balancing or 802.1q VLANs.
- 3U 4HP CompactPCI® Serial Ethernet Card
- Quad 10/100/1000 Ethernet Controller
- Intel® I350 Quad GbE Controller
- RJ-45 connectors for copper cabling
- 10Mb/s, 100 Mb/s and 1 Gb/s speeds
- Rugged design for improved mechanical stability
- PICMG CPCI-S.0 CompactPCI® Serial peripheral
- Up to -40 to +85°C operation