- 3U 4HP CompactPCI® Serial Ethernet Switch
- Unmanaged 16-port rugged Ethernet switch
- Up to 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports on rear I/O
- Or 3 ports on front and up to 13 ports on rear
- LEDs for front port and board states
- EN 50155 class TX compliant (railways)
- PICMG CPCI-S.0 CompactPCI® Serial peripheral
- -40 to +85°C with qualified components
SIXTEEN PORT GIGABIT SWITCH, -40 TO +85°C QUALIFIED
MEN's G303 is an unmanaged 3U Ethernet switch implemented as a CompactPCI® Serial board. It occupies one peripheral slot, using a 4 HP front panel with 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports on RJ45 or M12 connectors. The G303 either features three Ethernet ports on the front and up to 13 Ethernet ports on the rear or alternatively all 16 Ethernet ports on the rear, which is the ideal solution for conduction cooling.
The G303 supports full-duplex and half-duplex operation with auto-negotiation, high-speed non-blocking store-and-forward switching, Quality of Service (QoS) support with four traffic classes IEEE 802.1p. Its built-in test mechanisms make the G303 an even more reliable component in the communication system.
By using an application-specific configuration EEPROM, the G303 can act similarly to a managed switch with fixed settings. This enables features untypical of unmanaged models like 802.1p priority and port-based priority, port-based VLAN or IEEE 802.1q VLAN IDs.
The railway Ethernet switch is specifically designed for rugged mobile communication systems and fully compliant with the EN 50155 railway standard, qualified for a -40 to +85°C operation temperature and ready for coating.