1x RS-232. 1x RS-422/485, 3x USB 3.0 & 1x M.2 interface, -40 to +70C operating
The MEN G229 is an I/O expansion board for CompactPCI Serial for adding often required functions to a CPU board on a single slot. It can be used, e.g., as a main boot device for a server CPU.
The board is designed and tested for the railway and industrial market. It provides 3 USB 3.0 ports and isolated RS232 and RS422/485 interfaces, for either service or continuous operation in a railway or industrial environment.
For data storage or as a boot medium an M.2 slot supporting NVMe is provided on the board. It provides a fast boot time as it is connected via a PCI Express x1 link.
The G229 is a low-power solution for the extended temperature range.
- 3U 4HP CompactPCI® Universal Interface Board
- 5 i/f at front: 2 UARTs and 3x USB 3.0
- UARTS: 1x RS-232 and 1x RS-422/485
- Onboard M.2 socket for I/O or storage
- PICMG CPCI-S.0 CompactPCI® Serial peripheral
- -40 to +70°C screened