- 32-bit 4/8HP CompactPCI® system slot
- Intel® Atom™ 5th Gen Core i3/i5/i7
- Up to 16GB soldered DDR3L
- CFast and onboard SATA HDD/flash options
- 2 SATA interface via rear I/O, VGA, USB
- Up to three GbE Ethernet channels
- Up to -40 to +85°C fanless operation
With CP3004-SA, the fifth Generation of Intel® Core™ technology has been made available in Kontron’s CompactPCI product portfolio. The high-density design offers extraordinary performance-per-watt values, based on the 14-nanometer technology, and is an ideal backbone for powerful network-intensive applications providing virtualization (VT-X, VT-D) and highest graphics performance. The new-generation graphics controller has up to 40 execution units providing OpenCL 1.2 / OpenGL 4 and triple independent display support. The Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions AVX 2.0 enhancements provide huge performance improvements in floating-point-intensive computations, which are a key part of digital signal and image processing applications.
CP3004-SA is prepared to be used in demanding and harsh environments, designed according to the shock and vibration requirements of VITA47 EAC3. Extended temperature versions are available. Dual-Core versions (4th gen CPU) provide for low heat dissipation. The processor’s TDP can be adjusted dynamically to a desired performance and power envelope. Typical applications can be found in the markets
- Military/Defence: radar, sonar, general
- Industrial Automation: plant control, machine control
- Energy: demanding environments, coal, oil and gas
- Transportation: long lasting and reliable systems
Long term availability and Kontron’s commitment to a rich CompactPCI portfolio make CP3004-SA a safe investment with low total-cost-of-ownership.