- 3U CompactPCI® Industrial Gigabit Dual NIC
- 4HP 32-bit/33-MHz CompactPCI®
- 2x RJ45/SFP (front) or rear IO versions
- 10/100/1000 Mbit/s with auto-negotiation
- Intel® 82546GB Ethernet controller
- Optional flash socket for PXE boot
- 0 to 60°C or -40 to +85°C operation
3U CompactPCI Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet Card
Kontron's CP342 is a Dual Gigabit Ethernet controller board, based around Intel 82546GB chip, designed for operation in CompactPCI systems offering versatile connectivity to your application either on copper with RJ45 or Rear I/O or on Fibre with SFP.
The optional flash device provides CP342 with the ability to boot remotely via PXE-boot from another system's OS over the connected network. The used controller supports Jumbo frames with up to 16KB for large data transfers and high throughput. IP, TCP and UDP checksum off-loading capabilities increase the throughput even more and lowers CPU utilisation. The CP342 is capable of adapter teaming using the appropriate driver software.