- Rugged 2 Slot, 3U CompactPCI Chassis for Mobile Military Applications
- Designed for Harsh Mechanical, Climatic, Chemical and Electrical Stresses
- Environmentally Sealed Enclosure for Conduction-Cooled modules
- Compact and Lightweight for 2 Standard ANSI/VITA 30.1-2002 Conductioncooled
- 3U CompactPCI Modules
- Internally Conduction-Cooled; Externally Air-Cooled
- 28 VDC Power Input per MIL-STD-704 with environmentally sealed, EMI/EMCcompliant
- Power Input Filter
- Standard Output, High Performance, Modular and Removable Power Supply
- Customized Front Panel Connectors – MIL-DTL-38999
2-Slot 3U Environmentally Sealed CompactPCI Enclosure
Aitech’s E191 air-cooled enclosure is built to be rugged and reliable as well as lightweight and compact. EMI/RFI protected and environmentally sealed, the E191 is capable of withstanding extreme environmental conditions of altitude, temperature, moisture, shock, vibration, EMI and chemical exposure, making it ideal for use in military and aerospace environments.
The E191 is constructed of durable extruded 6063-T6 aluminium. Fasteners are stainless steel and removable cover threads have self-locking stainless steel helicoils to withstand severe vibration and shock. All I/O connectors are located on the front panel of the enclosure for easy access.
The E191 accommodates 2 standard conduction-cooled 3U CompactPCI boards per VITA 30.1- 2002 with 0.8-inch pitch, and a 3U conduction-cooled power supply. The backplane is 3U compact PCI compliant with
J1 and J2 connectors in all slots 28V DC input power is routed to the power supply section of the backplane via a separate shielded harness to prevent radiated or conducted EMI.