- Multi Digital I/O VME Board
- Up to 192 I/Os from 3 sets of digital I/O
- Group A: Up to 64 TTL Digital I/O
- Group B: 64 TTL Digital I/O Channels
- Group C: 8 High-side MOSFET Switches
- Group C: 56 Low-side MOSFET Switches
- Vibration and Shock Resistant
- Up to -55 to +85C operation
UP TO 128 DIO LINES WITH 64 MOSFET SWITCHES
The Aitech C430 (Multi I/O 6U VME Slave board) provides up to 192 I/Os from three sets of digital I/O circuits. The first set has 32 differential I/O channels that can be configured to 64 TTL I/O channels under software control. The second set has 64 TTL channels that can be configured as input or output under software control. The third set has 8 High-side MOSFET switches, 8 Low-side MOSFET switches, and 6 sets of 8 isolated Low-side MOSFET switches with an independent return line.
The C430 provides maximum flexibility and ease of use allowing customization to specific requirements. All differential and TTL I/Os are protected against high transient voltage. The differential I/Os are RS-485 compliant and are compatible with TIA/EIA-422-B. The TTL I/Os used have high drive capability (-15mA IOH, 64mA IOL).
The C430 is compatible with VMEbus Specification. The VME interface support A24/D32 data transfers.
VME base address can be set in one of two methods:
- Using the on-board jumpers<
- Using geographical address pins on P2 connector
The C430 is available both in commercial and rugged configurations. The rugged board is available in both air-cooled and conduction-cooled version.