- Rugged 3U VPX PCIe Switch
- Supports up to 24 PCIe Ports
- 8 PCIe x4 Backplane Ports or
- 6 PCIe x4 Backplane Ports + XMC
- Transparent/Non-Transparent Support
- OpenVPX Compliant
- Conduction and Air-Cooled Versions
- Up to -55 to +85C operation
SUPPORTS UP TO 24 PCIE PORTS, TRANSPARENT/NON-TRANSPARENT SUPPORT
Aitech’s C695 is a high-performance 3U VPX PCI Express Switch for embedded and harsh environment applications. PCIe switching is performed by the IDT 89H32NT24AG2 32-lane/24-port Gen2 PCIe switch, which provides powerful switching capabilities and integrated DMA engines for fast data transfers.
Up to eight PCIe x4 ports are routed from the IDT switch to the C695 VPX backplane connectors. When the C695 is equipped with the optional XMC site, eight of the IDT switch PCIe lanes are routed to the XMC and XMC I/O is routed to the VPX backplane connectors.
Additional backplane PCIe port/lane grouping options are user configurable via the onboard EEPROM. User configuration options also include Transparent and Non-Transparent (NT) ports and upstream/downstream port configuration