- Rugged 3U OpenVPX Single-Slot SBC
- Quad-Core 1.2 GHz Multicore 64-bit ARM® A72 "Layerscape" Processor
- High-Performance Neon SIMD Co-processor and DP FPU
- 6 Ethernet Ports, option for 2 Ethernet 10 G BASE-KR
- High Capacity of Storage: 32 GB eMMC and M.2 SATA III SSD Sockets
- Low Power, <20 W on single +12 VDC Supply, Natural Convection enabled
- 10 years Long Term Supply and Support
Ultra Lower Power SBC, Air Cooled & Conduction Cooled Builds
Featuring the NXP Layerscape LS1046, a high performance 30K DMIPS quad-core processor based on an ARM A72 architecture clocked at 1.2GHz, Kontron's VX3106 is the ideal building block for specific embedded applications such as firewalling or more general-purpose computing in a low power envelope.
Compatible with the complete Kontron 3U VPX ecosystem, this ARM architecture SBC is the natural companion of X86 3U VPX SBCs to build heterogeneous and redundant computer architecture required by safety-critical applications.
Long term programs: high reliability and low Total-Cost-of-Ownership
Kontron provides a Long Term Supply program service (LTS) for over 15 years. A comprehensive Health Management is optionally available to support easy field maintenance. All this makes the VX3106 an ideal candidate for long term programs such as Transportation or Energy infrastructures or Defense applications