Standard Air- and Rugged Conduction-Cooled Versions
VX3240 is a low-power 3U VPX SBC featuring a quad-core Freescale P2041 QorIQ™ device with quad PowerPC e500mc cores at 1.2 GHz. VX3240 supports up to 8 GB DDR-3 SDRAM and provides a wide range of I/Os including Gigabit Ethernet, GPIOs, PMC/XMC I/Os, USB, SATA and serial ports. With such a feature set, VX3240 is the ideal general purpose solution for SWaP-C constrained embedded applications. Coupled with Kontron Long Term Supply policy, VX3240 is the perfect migration path to a new 10+ year period of deployments for PowerPC-based applications in the Military, Aerospace and Transportation markets.
- Rugged 3U VPX Single-Slot SBC
- Freescale QorIQ™ P2041 running at 1.2 GHz
- Up to 8 GB of DDR3 SDRAM with ECC
- Support for PMC or XMC Mezzanines
- Two GbE (front), two GbE (rear)
- 0 to 55°C or -40 to +85°C operation