Rugged Computer for Military and other Harsh Environment Applications
Aitech’s A190 RediBuilt™ system is a true rugged COTS computer. Assembled, tested, and qualified, the A190 provides an out-of-the-box solution to meet many of today’s military and airborne computing requirements.
The A190 includes a 2-slot 3U VPX backplane and an Aitech proprietary front panel I/O board that together provide all system interconnections and filtering circuitry. The high-efficiency modular power supply ensures reliable operation over a wide range of input voltages. Designed using proven Aitech technology, RediBuilt products are fully integrated, requiring no NRE or any additional development.
- Military and Other Harsh Environment Box PC
- Up to quad 2.4 GHz CPU 4th gen Intel Core i7
- Gigabit Ethernet/MIL-STD-1553B/ARINC-429
- Up to 16GB soldered DDR3 memory
- 3U VPX Architecture
- Front Panel I/O with 38999 Connectors
- Convection or Cold-Plate cooling
- -40°C to +85°C operation