7-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, Intel® 8th Gen E-2176M Xeon
The compact A192 is a complete High-Performance Embedded Computer (HPEC) system packaged in an extremely rugged and compact form factor. It combines high-power processing, Gigabit Ethernet switching, video capture and removable USB mass storage with low power consumption, make it ideal for a wide range of applications.
The A192 is based on Aitech’s C875 SBC and C680 (Managed) or C681 (Unmanaged) Gigabit Ethernet Switch. Video inputs are provided by the M577 Frame Grabber XMC, and the D300 provides 1 TB of rugged removable SSD storage. These elements are packaged in a rugged Aitech enclosure along with a high-efficiency power supply.
- High Performance Embedded Computer (HPEC)
- 8th Gen E-2176M Intel® Xeon® CPU, 6 cores/ @ 2.7GHz
- Up to 32 GB DDR4 w/ECC
- 7-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Up to 1 TB Flash SSD Mass Storage
- 3U VPX Architecture
- Front Panel I/O with D38999 Connectors
- Convection or Cold-Plate cooling
- -40 to +55°C operation