- Military and Other Harsh Environment Box PC
- Up to quad 2.7 GHz CPU 5th gen Intel Core i7
- Gigabit Ethernet/MIL-STD-1553B/ARINC-429
- Up to 16GB soldered DDR3 memory with ECC
- 3U VPX Architecture
- Front Panel I/O with 38999 Connectors
- Convection or Cold-Plate cooling
- -40 to +85°C operation
BASED ON INTEL® 44TH GENERATION I7, 2.7 GHZ CPU
Modern, high-performance GPUs have tremendous processing potential. Utilizing this processing capability for non-graphical applications is known as GPGPU (General Purpose GPU) processing.
Aitech's A195 RediBuilt™ provides GPGPU processing in a fully integrated, ready-to-use system. The A195 is based on Aitech's C874 SBC and C530 GPGPU Board. System functionality is enhanced with the addition of optional boards including the M706 I/O PMC, C680 Gigabit Ethernet Switch and M577 or M571 frame grabber XMCs.
These boards are packaged in a rugged Aitech enclosure along with a high-efficiency power supply, providing a complete ready-to-use High Performance Embedded Computer (HPEC) system