- Rugged Enclosure for Military/Harsh Environments
- Four Standard 3U CompactPCI or VPX Slots
- Designed for Harsh Mechanical, Climatic and Electrical Stresses
- Environmentally Sealed Enclosure for Conduction-cooled Modules
- Natural Convection-cooled
- 28VDC Power Input per MIL-STD-704
- Complete EMI/RFI Filtering
- Up to -55 to +71 °C operating range
Two Standard 3U CompactPCI or VPX Slots, for Military and other Harsh Environment Applications
The E193 is a standard 1/2-ATR, 3U OpenVPX or CompactPCI configuration that accommodates up to four 3U boards and one modular, easily removable 28 VDC input power supply, all internally conduction-cooled. Measuring only 5” W x 6.5” L x 7” H (127 mm x 165 mm x 178 mm) that optimizes SWaP (Size, Weight and Power), this sealed rugged, lightweight enclosure withstands exceptionally harsh environments, making it ideal for mission-critical, mobile military, aerospace and near-Earth orbit applications.
The E193 enclosure minimizes radiated EMI and RFI emissions and susceptibility through its enhanced design to further ensure reliable operation. The unit is constructed of durable, machined aluminum and features natural convection external cooling. The removable front access panel offers user-defined MIL-DTL-38999 circular connectors for flexible configuration and the panel also accepts various wiring options to facilitate easily customizable, low-cost I/O during prototyping and production.