- Managed 3U 26-port VPX Ethernet switch
- Rear: up to 24x 10GbE, or 6x 40GbE
- Front: up to 2x SFP+/SFI 10GbE, 1x 1GbE
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 Management
- Conduction and Air-Cooled Versions
- Vibration and Shock Resistant
- Up to -40 to +85C operating range
High-End L2/L3 non blocking 10G/40G switch
VX3920 provides 24 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports and comprehensive management features for extremely rugged 3U system designs. It implements Kontron Embedded Network Technology (same advanced feature set and operational interfaces across multiple form factors) which simplifies IPv4/v6 inter-and intra-platform networking.
Offering a switching capacity of 320Gb/s the non-blocking fully managed L2/L3 Gigabit Switch provides 24 x 10 G BaseKR ports to the backplane. Two 10 Gigabit ports are also available on the front panel through SFP+ ports, two RJ45 GETH and one RJ11 serial line ports. One GETH and the serial line port can be used for out-of-band management.
VX3920 is currently available in an air-cooled version (0°C to +55°C) and soon in rugged conduction-cooled version (-40°C to + 85°C).