- Managed 3U 26-port VPX Ethernet switch
- L2/L3 switch for long term programs and harsh environments
- VITA65 / SLT6-SWH-14F16U1U15U1J-10.8.1 slot profile
- Data Center Version with SDN capabilities
- QSFP28, QSFP+, RJ45 Uplinks
- European design and manufacturing
- Designed in alignment with the SOSA(TM) technical standard
- Up to -40 to +85C operating range
L2/l3 Switch for Long Term Programs and Harsh Environments
The VX6940 is a 6U VPX non-blocking L2/L3 switch built around the Broadcom® BCM56760, a 72 × 10GbE port high-density switch with 100G uplinks capability offering 720 Gb of I/O bandwidth. Compliant with VITA65 / SLT6-SWH-14F16U1U15U1J-10.8.1 slot profile, it offers front and rear connectivity in air-cooled and rugged versions. Rear Optical connectivity is also possible via the standard VITA65 P6/J6 aperture pattern option.
Coupled with Kontron ARM and X86 computing nodes, the VX6940 is the ideal solution for applications such as multimode active and passive RADARs and SONARs or high definition sensors where a large number of data paths need to be connected efficiently.