- COM Express® compact 11th Gen Intel® Core
- Up to 1.8GHz quad-core [7 with 15W TDP
- Up to 64GB DDR4 memory with ECC
- 8x PCIe gen 3.0 x1. PEG support x4 (PCIe Gen4)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen2, 8 x USB 2.0
- Extended temperature options available
- Up to 32 Gb dual channel LPDDR4X soldered down memory with 4266 MT/ s IBECC
Speeds to 1.80GHz (Quad Core), Up to 32 Gb dual channel LPDDR4X soldered down memory
The new conga-TC570r takes the high compute capacity of the conga-TC570 module and enhances it with additional ruggedisation features. Designed to withstand even extreme temperature ranges of -40°C to +85°C, the new COM Express Type 6 Computer-on-Modules provide full compliance for shock and vibration resistant operation in challenging transportation and mobility applications.
The new modules offer significantly greater CPU performance and nearly 3x higher GPU performance compared to their predecessors, along with state-of-the-art PCIe Gen4 support. The most demanding graphics and compute workloads benefit from up to 4 cores, 8 threads, and up to 96 graphics execution units for massive parallel processing throughput in an ultra-rugged shape. The integrated graphics not only supports 8k displays or 4x 4k; it can also be used as parallel processing unit for convolutional neural networks (CNN) or as an AI and deep learning accelerator.