- COM Express® mini - Intel® Atom™ x6000E
- Up to 1.9GHz quad-core versions
- Up to 16GB soldered LPDDR4x, up to 64GB SSD
- 4x PCIe x1, type 10 module
- COM.0 Pin-out Type 10
- 0 to 60°C or -40 to 85°C operation
- Download congatec conga-MA7 Datasheet
- Board and heatspreader drawings on request
Just 55mm x 84mm, up to 16GB LPDDR4x Soldered Memory Onboard
Congatec's conga-MA7 is a COM Express Mini Type 10 module based on the latest Atom x6000E Series and Intel® Celeron® and Pentium® N & J Series processors from Intel.
conga-MA7 is available with a range of processors, from a dual-core 1.2GHz CPU (6W TDP) to a quad-core 1.9GHz CPU (12W TDP), The board comes with up to 16GB of LPDDR4x soldered memory onboard. Standard I/O includes Intel® GbE with TSN support, dual USB 3.1 Gen2 (10gbit/sec), upto eight USB 2.0 ports, dual SATA3, CAN bus, LPC bus, SM bus, i2c bus and dual serial UARTs.
Operating system support includes Windows 10, Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, Windows IoT Core, Linux and Android.