- COM Express® mini - Intel® Atom™ x6000E
- Up to 1.9GHz quad-core versions
- Up to 16GB soldered LPDDR4x, up to 64GB SSD
- 4x PCIe x1, type 10 module
- COM.0 Pin-out Type 10
- 0 to 60°C or -40 to 85°C operation
- Download Kontron COMe-mEL10 (E2) Datasheet
- Board and heatspreader drawings on request
Kontron COMe-mEL10 (E2)
Just 55mm x 84mm, up to 16GB LPDDR4 Soldered Memory Onboard
The COMe-mEL10 (E2) is a credit card-sized Computer-on-Modules platform based on the Intel® Atom® x6000 Series, Pentium® and Celeron® processors.
The COMe-mEL10 (E2) performance range of COM Express mini-modules is highly scalable and covers the entire range of Intel's latest IoT-ready embedded processors. This includes the Intel Atom x6000 series, as well as Intel Pentium and Intel Celeron processor. LPDDR4-4267 up to 16GB is offered, In-Band ECC support depends on the processor capability.
The modules combine state-of-the-art image processing and graphics capabilities with extensive real-time computing power in an energy-efficient and standardized Type 10 Computer-on-Module mini form factor. Users benefit from a significantly improved computing performance, an impressive performance-per-watt ratio and the long-term availability inherent in all Kontron embedded solutions.
The COMe-mEL10 (E2) comes with support for Windows 10, Linux and VxWorks 7.x