- COM Express bus extender
- Ideal for COM Express batch testing
- Type 2/Type 6 COM Express Pin-out
- 95.00 mm x 125 mm
- -40°C to +85°C temperature operation
Connect Tech ADG053
Designed to extend the life of your COM Express Module/Carrier connectors
Connect Tech’s COM Express Bus Extender provides relief to small batch COM Express testing cycles. Designed to extend the life of your COM Express Module/Carrier connectors, this impedance controlled design allows for full Type 2 or Type 6 COM Express system functionality without compromising the testing process.
With solid, solder mount standoffs, the COM Express Bus Extender can be used with Compact or Basic COM Express Modules. Save your expensive modules by wearing out the insertion rating of Connect Tech’s COM Express Bus Extender.
COM Express Bus Extender Features
- COM Express Type 2/Type 6 Compatible
- Supports Compact and Basic COM Express Modules
- Impedance Controlled Design
- Bus Connector: COM Express
- Dimensions: Length: 95 mm, height: 125 mm
- Temperature: -40ºC to 85ºC (-40ºF to 185ºF)