Based on NXP i.MX6 ARM Cortex A9 processors
Congatec's conga-QMX8 is a high-performance Qseven module featuring NXP i.MX8 ARM Cortex-A72, Cortex-A53 and -M4F, including single, dual and quad-core variants. The module comes with up to 8GB of LPDDR4 memory and up to 64GB of onboard eMMC flash. Integrated graphics include dual channel 24-bit LVDS an HDMI 2.0a (with HDCP 2.2) interface (eDP 1.4/DP 1.3 shared with HDMI). Onboard peripherals include single Gigabit Ethernet, audio, 5x USB2.0, 1x USB3.0, 1 x SATA3, CAN bus, I²C bus and SDIO. Software support include Linux, Yocto and Android.
- NXP i.MX8 Computer-on-Module
- NXP i.MX8 ARM Cortex-A72, Cortex-A53
- Up to 8GB onboard LPDDR4 soldered onboard
- 70 x 70 x 6 mm
- 1xSATA, up to 64GB eMMC SSD, CAN bus
- 0 to 60°C or -40 to +85°C operation