- PCI to PCI/104-Plus Adapter
- Allows PCI-104 cards on desktop PCs
- Compatible with Universal, 3.3V or 5V PCI slot
- -40°C to +85°C temperature operation
CONNECT TECH ADG001
INTEGRATION OF PCI-104 OR PC/104-PLUS CARDS INTO DESKTOP PCI SYSTEM
This passive extender card allows developers to install a PCI-104 or PC/104-Plus serial card into a Universal PCI bus system. The adapter is equipped with a stack-through connector so the test card can be installed on either side (model AD001), enabling probing on the front or the back. The design also allows cables to exit from the host PC for easy connection to external devices.
- Compatible with standard Universal, 3.3V or 5V PCI slot
- Industrial temperature operating range (-40°C to 85°C)
- Connectors/Interfaces include a PCI-104 120 pin stack-through connector with shroud for connection to the host CPU board and PC/104 64 and 40 pin passive stack-through connectors (model AD001)
- Measures 4.913" wide by 4.200" high
Insert the adapter into the desired slot in your host system. Connect the test PC/104-Plus card into the connector. It is recommended you use the adapter in its default configuration. To do so, configure the PC/104-Plus test card for ID0. No additional configuration is required.
Only one PC/104-Plus card can be used per adapter card (PCI slot resource limitation)
Ensure the PC/104-Plus card under test supports the bus voltage used by the adapter’s PCI host system. Consult your system documentation to determine the voltage on your PCI connector.
Note that the PC/104 (ISA) 104 pin interface is not connected — a PC/104 card will not work with this card (that requires a card with a PCI to ISA bridge).