- ISA to PC/104 Adapter
- Allows PC/104 cards on desktop PCs
- Compatible with 8 or 16 bit cards
- -30°C to +65°C temperature operation
Connect Tech ADG003
Integration of PC/104 Cards Into Desktop Isa System
This passive extender card allows developers to install an 8 or 16-bit PC/104 card into a standard ISA bus PC system, avoiding the need for a dedicated PC/104 stack for development work.
The adapter is equipped with a stack-through connector so the test card can be installed on either side enabling probing on the front or the back.
The design also includes a reset button, for convenient push-button resetting of the test card without resetting the host computer. This feature is extremely useful when debugging hardware interactions requiring a hardware "clean slate".
- PC/104 64 and 40 pin passive stack-through connectors
- Operating temperature range of -30°C to 65°C
- Breadboarding area for electrical circuit assembly and testing
- Measures 6.145" long by 4.200" high
- Reset button