- PCI/104-Express to PCI Express Adapter
- Installs PCIe onto PCIe/104 or PCI/104-Express
- Bottom stacking model
- Fits any x1, x4, x8 or x16 lane cards
- Support bracket to ensure PCIe card stability
- -40°C to +85°C temperature operation
Connect Tech ADG021
Installs a PCIe Card Onto a PCIe /104 or PCI-104/Express SBC (Stack Down)
Connect Tech's PCIe/104 to PCI Express Bottom Stacking adapter allows users to install any x1, x4, x8 or x16 lane PCI Express card into a PCIe/104 or PCI/104-Express stack down configuration.
This convenient adapter board enables the testing and development for standard PCI Express cards in the PCIe/104 or PCI/104-Express environment.
This adapter supports any x1, x4, x8 or x16 lane PCI Express add-in card. Simply mount the PCI Express stack to the adapter and install the PCI Express card into the slot.
Once everything is connected, you may begin using the add-in card just as you would any other PCI/104-Express add-in card. No additional configuration is required.