- PC/104 FPGA with High Speed Digital I/O
- Xilinx’s Spartan 3E - 500,000 gates
- Configurable via JTAG or SPI flash (4Mb)
- Reprogrammable in the field
- 5V connection for stand alone usage
- 4 user configurable LEDS & reset switch
- Up to -40°C to +85°C temperature operation
CONNECT TECH FREEFORM/104
XILINX SPARTAN 3E FPGA WITH 500,000 GATES AND 360K RAM
FreeForm/104 is a PC/104 based FPGA development board for digital I/O and control applications.
Based on Xilinx’s Spartan-3E, Connect Tech’s FreeForm/104 provides off-the-shelf flexibility, making it ideal for high speed, compute-intensive, reconfigurable applications. The FPGA configuration is stored in flash memory, allowing users to easily implement design changes during development or in the field.
Customized FPGA configurations can be developed easily by the user with the free Xilinx ISE WebPACK software, or through Connect Tech’s engineering services.
The versatility and high-speed processing core of the FreeForm/104 make it ideal for applications including; DSP, software defined radio, aerospace, defence systems, computer hardware emulation, production or laboratory testing and industrial process monitoring and control.
FREEFORM/104 FOR FPGA AND DIGITAL I/O FEATURES
- Customizable PC/104 board based on the Xilinx Spartan 3E - 500,000 gates
- FPGA configurable through JTAG or SPI flash (4Mb)
- Reprogrammable in the field for standard and custom designs
- External 5V power connection for standalone usage
- Four user-configurable LEDs and onboard reset switch
- Eight position rotary switch connected to FPGA
Reference designs are available on request. These reference designs provide example FPGA, HDL, embedded processor configurations and software applications, allowing you to rapidly develop a custom FPGA solution.