- PCI-104 FPGA with High Speed Digital I/O
- Based on the Virtex-5 FPGA
- LX30T, LX50T or FX30T FPGA
- 8MB Flash for embedded code
- 2 x 10/100 Ethernet
- 2 x RS-485 serial interface + GPIO
- -40°C to +85°C temperature operation
CONNECT TECH FREEFORM/PCI-104
XILINX MULTI-PLATFORM VIRTEX-5 (LXT OR FXT), 2 X 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX
FreeForm/PCI-104 is a reconfigurable FPGA development board with high speed digital I/O that combines a user programmable FPGA with a 32-Bit, 33MHz PCI-104 interface. The advantages of PCI-104's high bandwidth along with the versatile FPGA architecture allows users to create a high speed data interface and control solution that is uniquely suited to each individual application.
Based on the Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGA, Connect Tech's FreeForm/PCI-104 is highly versatile and provides a powerful platform for system development. Ideal for real-time data acquisition, high performance signal processing, avionics, autonomous vehicles and software defined radio, FreeForm/PCI-104 is perfect for embedded systems designs when used along with an embedded host processor.
Use Connect Tech's engineering services for FPGA and high speed digital I/O design and software/driver development. FreeForm/PCI-104 Virtex-5 FPGA and digital I/O embedded computing modules include lifetime warranty and free technical support.
FREEFORM/PCI-104 FPGA & I/O FEATURES
Connect Tech's FreeForm/PCI-104 reconfigurable FPGA development board with high speed digital I/O features:
- Designed using Xilinx's multi-platform Virtex-5 FPGA
- 8MB Flash for embedded code storage
- 128MB DDR2-400 memory
- High speed digital I/O - 64 single ended or 32 LVDS pairs
- 2 x 10Base-T, 100Base-TX Ethernet
- 2 x RS-485 serial interface
- Designed for embedded processing using MicroBlazeTM
- NEW! PowerPC 440 embedded processor option
Reference designs are available on request. These reference designs provide example FPGA, HDL, embedded processor configurations and software applications, allowing you to rapidly develop a custom FPGA solution.