- PC/104 sized 24 port Gigabit switch
- Built-in controller for config/management
- RS-232 management port
- 8K MAC addresses and 4K VLANs
- Jumbo frame support at all speeds
- Latching connectors for ruggedness
- -40 to +85ºC operating temperature
CONNECT TECH XTREME/GBE 24-PORT- PC/104 SIZED 24 PORT GIGABIT ETHERNET SWITCH
MANAGED 24-PORT GIGABIT ETHERNET SWITCH WITH WIDE VOLTAGE INPUT
Connect Tech’s Xtreme/GbE 24-Port Managed Carrier Ethernet Switch provides high density, high port count, Carrier Grade Ethernet switching capabilities in an extremely small embedded form factor. Excellent for any space constrained, mission-critical application needing an embedded high-density/high-port count managed Ethernet Switch.
The Xtreme/GbE 24-Port Managed Carrier Ethernet Switch implements on-board magnetics for all 24 ports, so no external magnetics are required for your end application. It has been designed from the ground up to ease enclosure/chassis integration by limiting the amount of cabling required for port termination with the ability to remove all cabling entirely.
The Xtreme/GbE 24-Port Managed Carrier Ethernet Switch uses a specialized high density Board-to-Board/Board-to-Cable configuration for port breakouts. Ports can be broken out via a breakout board / carrier that can mate directly to the XDG024/25 or by mating to a high density high-speed Twinax cable.
The XDG025 is designed for standalone applications, with all thermal extraction on one layer and connector/ cabling on the opposite layer, where as the XDG024 is intended to stack directly into a PCIe/104 stack.
XTREME/GBE 24-PORT FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
- 24 Port Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps) Switch
- All 24 Port Magnetics Integrated on-board
- High-Density Ruggedized Board-to-Board/Board-to-Cable Port Breakout
- Extremely Small Footprint 90×96 mm (3.550×3.775 inches)
- Conduction cooled Heatplate or Air cooled Heatsink Options
- Extended Temperature Range -40°C to +85°C