- 154W PC/104 DC/DC Power Supply
- 154W total output power. 3.3/10A
- 5V/10A, 12V/5A, -12A/0.5A, 5VSB/1A
- PC/104, PC/104-Plus, PCI-104,
- PCIe/104 or PCI/104-Express versions
- 6-36V DC input range
- -40°C to +85°C temperature operation
CONNECT TECH XTREME/PSU-XP
MULTIPLE BUS OPTIONS, +5, +12V, -12V, 3.3V & +5V SB - EXT TEMP
Connect Tech’s Xtreme/PSU-XP is a high efficiency, high powered PC/104 form factor power supply with extended temperature capabilities. Xtreme/PSU-XP provides power to terminal block connectors and powers all of the PC/104 family expansion buses such as PC/104, PC/104-Plus, PCI-104, PCI/104-Express and PCIe/104.
Xtreme/PSU-XP is a highly reliable power supply which provides 154W of total output power with +3.3V, +5V, +12V, -12V and +5V-Standby output voltages. It can be used as a stand-alone power supply to power any other embedded system or used directly to power any PC/104 stack or single board computer (SBC).
The Xtreme/PSU-XP has a wide input voltage range that accepts +6V to +36V DC and is specifically designed for use in a broad range of rugged applications including military, industrial, and air and ground vehicles.
Xtreme/PSU-XP can be used in combination with Connect Tech’s stackable CPU and expansion boards for a total design solution.
XTREME/PSU-XP POWER SUPPLY BUILD OPTIONS
Connect Tech’s Xtreme/PSU product family includes the following part numbers and build options:
- PSG007: PC/104-Plus (PCI & ISA)
- PSG008: PC/104 (ISA Only)
- PSG009: PCI-104 (PCI Only)
- PSG010: PCIe/104 (PCI Express Only)
- PSG011: PCI/104-Express (PCI Express & PCI)
- PSG012: Embedded (No Bus Connectors)