- Battery Backup Module for Tri-M PSUs
- SLA (sealed lead acid) batteries
- 25 or 45 watt-hours capacity
- Can drive 35 or 45W load for 60 minutes
- PC/104 sized - 96 x 90mm
- -65°C to 65°C temperature operation
10V @ 2500 OR 4500MAH SLA BATTERIES FOR TRI-M SERIES POWER SUPPLIES
The BAT-SLA series includes the BAT-SLA25 and the BAT-SLA45. The BAT-SLA battery backup units have PC/104 footprint and create a complete UPS system by plugging directly into the bottom of the HESC (including the V5SC-SER) Vehicle Power Supplies. Each BAT104-SLA includes five SLA batteries for a nominal backup voltage of 10 volts. The BAT104-SLA25 utilizes 2.5Ahr batteries for a total of 25 watt-hrs backup and the BAT104-SLA45 utilizes 4.5Ahr batteries for a total of 45 watt-hrs of backup power. Therefore a BAT104-SLA45 can supply backup power for up to sixty minutes for a 45 watt load.
The BAT104-SLA includes Mosfet transistors for preventing deep discharge occurrences during extended power outages. The Mosfet transistors electrically isolate the BAT104-SLA from the HESC whenever the BE output of the HESC is de-asserted (pulled to 5V)
The BAT104-SLA has a current activated fuse for protection against shorts on the battery output.
A digital I2C temperature sensor provides temperature feedback for ambient temperature measurement which can be read by the HESC.
- Allows graceful system shutdown
- Combine with a Power/OS power supply for full UPS functionality
- PC/104 stackable
- Sealed Lead Acid batteries