CONNECT TECH COMSYNC/104
RS-232, RS-422, RS-449 SUPPORT, UP TO 4.9MBPS PER CHANNEL
This two-channel, multi-protocol serial adapter for the PC/104 bus offers reliable, synchronous or asynchronous serial communications for your most demanding applications. The ComSync/104 offers the flexibility of choosing from multiple electrical interfaces, protocols and encoding schemes to ensure your hardware/software solution is ideally suited to your situation.
Register Bit Cloning and programmable security options add convenience to the full list of ComSync/104 features. The extended temperature model ensures your communications will continue under less-than-desirable circumstances.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Flexibility: Choice of seven software programmable electrical interfaces (RS-232, RS-422, RS-449, EIA-530, EIA-530/A, V.35 and X.21).
- Speed: Achieve rapid data transfer rates up to 4.9 Mbps per channel.
- Performance: A 20 MHz Zilog 85230 ESCC controls each channel.
- Adaptability: Supports four software programmable DMA channels, and offers programmable bit rates with different oscillators available for custom bit rates. Also supports a wide range of third party applications and hardware/software tools.
- Industrial Temperature Range: The extended temperature model can operate between extremes of -40 to 85 degrees Celsius (-40 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit).