- 4 or 8 -Port RS-232/422/485 PCI/104-Express
- RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 on all ports
- Baud rates up to 15.625 Mbps
- Plug and play configuration
- 1 or 2 40-pin I/O headers (4 ports per header)
- -40°C to +85°C temperature operation
CONNECT TECH XTREME/104-EXPRESS
ADDS 4 OR 8 RS232, RS422 OR RS485 INTERFACES TO PCI/104-EXPRESS BUS
Xtreme/104-Express is Connect Tech's first PCI/104-Express multi-port serial board. Fully PCI/104-Express compliant, this board provides a PCI-104 pass-through connector for easy transition from legacy PCI-104 cards to PCI Express stacks.
Connect Tech's highest throughput to date, Xtreme/104-Express incorporates a fractional baud rate generator that allows almost any baud rate to be matched accurately. Fail-safe transceivers ensure glitch-free network operations, while industrial temperature grade components make certain your communications are protected from disruptions that can occur in harsh environments.
This PCI/104-Express serial board offers reliability, high data rates and longevity for military, aerospace, medical, instrumentation and industrial control applications.
All Connect Tech PCI/104-Express cards include lifetime warranty and free technical support.
PCI/104-EXPRESS FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- PCI/104-Express form factor RS-232/422/485 add-in card
- Eight high speed serial ports up to 15.625 Mbps
- 9-bit data support with 128 byte FIFOs per port
- Rugged filtering on all ports for immunity to EMI and noise
- Supports RS-485 full duplex, half duplex and multi-drop slave
- Configurable tri-state on power up per port for all RS-485 ports