- 2 or 4-Port RS-232/422/485 PC/104 Module
- RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 on all ports
- 3.0 kV isolation per port
- Flexible address and IRQ selection
- Full interrupt sharing capability
- 2 or 4 10-pin I/O headers (1 port per header)
- -40°C to +85°C temperature operation
CONNECT TECH XTREME/104
ADDS FOUR OR EIGHT RS232, RS422 OR RS485 ISOLATED INTERFACES TO PC/104 BUS
Compact yet powerful, the Xtreme/104 Opto PC/104 serial card performs where others fail. Durable and stackable, Xtreme/104 Opto’s small PC/104 form factor makes it the ideal serial communications link in today’s demanding embedded systems.
Xtreme/104 Opto offers 3 kV optical isolation on all signals and ports to ensure smooth, error-free transmission of data even in the noisiest environments. With the added feature of industrial temperature range operation, this PC/104 serial card is well suited to any embedded computer system that is exposed to harsh conditions.
Based on the 16C2850 UART with 128 byte transmit and receive FIFO buffers, Xtreme/104 Opto provides rapid data communications for your military, aerospace, medical, transportation and industrial automation applications.
All optically isolated PC/104 serial cards include lifetime warranty and free technical support.
Features and Benefits of PC/104 based Xtreme/104 Opto
- Flexibility: Two or four RS-232 or RS-422/485 serial ports
- Protection: Ports are individually optically isolated at 3.0 kV AC* (most models) peak to peak
- Speed: Data rates up to 460.8 Kbps
- Performance: Ports controlled by a high performance dual UART, which is backward compatible with standard 16450 and 16550 UARTs.
- Adaptability: Support for three RS-485 modes: full duplex, half duplex and multi-drop
*Isolation ratings of 3.0 kV AC peak, 3.0 kV DC and 2.1 kV AC RMS on all signals