- 16-Port RS-232/422/485 PC/104-Plus Module
- RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 on all ports
- Plug and play address and IRQ selection
- 232: up to 1.0Mbps, 422/485: up to 4.16Mbps
- 2 high density headers (8 ports per header)
- -40°C to +85°C temperature operation
CONNECT TECH XTREME/104-PLUS 16 PORT
ADDS SIXTEEN RS232, RS422 OR RS485 INTERFACES TO PC/104-PLUS BUS
Connect Tech’s Xtreme/104-Plus 16 Port offers 16 ports of switchable RS-232/422/485 on a single PC/104-Plus card. This provides the highest port density and most flexible PC/104-Plus serial port solution available.
Dependability, high speed data transfer rates, and high density makes the Xtreme/104-Plus 16 Port a must where space is at a premium.
The Xtreme/104-Plus 16 Port is ideally suited for embedded systems where high serial port count and a small footprint is required. Example markets are remote submersibles, remote aerial or land vehicles, remote monitoring stations, or anywhere that high serial port density is required.
Features and Benefits
- Flexibility: 16 RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- Speed: Data rates up to 1.0Mbps RS-232 and 4.16Mbps RS-422/485
- Baud Rate: Fractional baud rate generator can create any baud rate with less than 1% error
- Performance: Each port is controlled by a high performance UART, with 64 bytes of transmit and receive FIFO buffers
- Adaptability: Jumper selectable RS-485 Bias and Termination resistors
- Ruggedness: Operates within a temperature range of -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)