- 4 Port RS-232/422/485 PC/104-Plus Module
- RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 on all ports
- Plug and play address and IRQ selection
- 232: up to 921Kbps/422/485: up to 1.843Mbps
- 3kV optical isolation on each port
- 4 10-pin I/O headers (1 port per header)
- -40°C to +85°C temperature operation
CONNECT TECH XTREME/104-PLUS OPTO
ADDS FOUR RS232, RS422 OR RS485 INTERFACES TO PC/104-PLUS BUS WITH OPTO ISOLATION
Connect Tech's robust Xtreme/104-Plus product family has introduced optical isolation as an additional feature to its product offering. Xtreme/104-Plus Opto provides the added protection of 3kV optical isolation on a rugged and compact form factor for your critical applications.
PCI 2.3 and PC/104 2.0 compliant, this PC/104-Plus card includes a PC/104 pass-through connector for compatibility with legacy PC/104 cards.
Dependability, high speed data transfer rates and 3kV of optical isolation protection make these cards ideal in environments where harsh conditions may disrupt communications.
Use Xtreme/104-Plus Opto for embedded systems in the military, aerospace, medical and industrial sectors. Lifetime Warranty and free technical support are also included.
Features and Benefits
- Flexibility: 4 asynchronous serial ports available in switchable RS-232/422/485
- Speed: Data transfer speeds range from 50 bps to 1.8432 Mbps
- Performance: Each port is controlled by a high performance UART, providing 64 bytes of transmit and receive FIFO buffers
- Adaptability: Supports three RS-485 modes: full duplex, half duplex and multi-drop
- Ruggedness: Operates within a temperature range of -40 degrees Celsius to 85 degrees Celsius (-40°F to 185°F)