- 4 or 8-Port RS-232/422/485 PC/104 Module
- RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 on all ports
- Flexible address and IRQ selection
- Full interrupt sharing capability
- 1 or 2 40-pin I/O headers (4 ports per header)
- -40°C to +85°C temperature operation
CONNECT TECH XTREME/104
ADDS FOUR OR EIGHT RS232, RS422 OR RS485 INTERFACES TO PC/104 BUS
High performance and versatility are trademarks of the Xtreme/104. An ideal serial card choice for your embedded applications, the Xtreme is available with 4 or 8 high speed asynchronous RS-232 or RS-422/485 ports, cabling options, and support for various operating systems. Quad UARTs provide each port with large data buffering capabilities, and each port can be configured for electrical interface, baud rate, parity, data and stop bits independently. The Xtreme/104 is the perfect combination of flexibility, high performance and cost-effectiveness.
Features and Benefits
- Flexibility: 4 or 8 asynchronous, jumper selectable RS-232 or RS-422/485 serial ports.
- Speed: Data transfer speeds range from 50 bps to 460.8 Kbps.
- Performance: Each port is controlled by a high performance quad UART, providing 64 bytes of transmit and receive FIFO buffers.
- Adaptability: Supports two RS-485 modes: Full Duplex and Half Duplex with TxD echo cancellation.