CONNECT TECH XTREME/MULTI-I/O
2X CAN, 4X RS-232, 1X RS-485, 2X MULTITECH SOCKETS FOR COMM MODULES, -40°C TO 85°C
Connect Tech’s Xtreme/Multi-I/O features dual SJA1000 CANbus controllers, isolated serial and CAN ports, and two MultiTech Universal compatible sockets on a single PC/104 board design. This high density communication board offers an all-in-one communication solution, optimizing Size, Weight, and Performance requirements. This innovative product takes full advantage of the latest technologies in jumperless configuration, high voltage isolation and advanced communication functionality.
On-board FPGA and PIC32 microcontroller facilitate jumperless configuration of the board, with the FPGA providing a full-featured J1708 controller. Xtreme/Multi-I/O includes two galvanic isolated CANbus controllers with 2500V isolation protection and advanced networking and configuration capabilities.
The 4x RS-232 ports and 1x RS-485/J1708 port features 2500V isolation protection and individual +5VDC isolated power supplies, providing less noise and increased system protection. With USB connectivity and jumperless setup, extended operating temperature, and versatile options, Connect Tech’s Xtreme/Multi-I/O is ideal for CANbus, serial, wired and wireless communication.
- All-in-one PC/104 communication solution for CANbus, serial port, and wired and wireless communication (including optional GPS functionality)
- High voltage (2500V) port isolation reduces noise and increase system protection
- Advanced CANbus functionality reduces development time, cost, and installation setup
- Jumperless configuration with secure lock, ensuring uniformity and maximizing system security
- Extended operating temperature for outstanding performance and reliability in harsh environments