- Rugged Compact PC with MIL-C-38999
- Up to 7th gen Intel Core™ i7 @ 2.8GHz, dual-core
- Maintenance-free - fanless
- Up to 32GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Up to 4x GbE LAN, 2x CAN, 2x DVI
- 4x USB2.0, up to 8x serial, 8x LVTTL I/O
- Environmentally Sealed (IP67)
- -40 to +70°C operation range
1.7GHz Intel Core i7-7660U, up to 32GB DDR4, mSATA SSD, MIL-STD-704 & MIL-STD-1275 Compliant
The A172 is a low profile, rugged high performance embedded computer (HPEC) that provides exceptional design flexibility in a low power, high-performance computing system. Developed around a standard Type 6 COM Express module, the A172 features an industry standard pinout and the ability to support multiple processor options for easy system integration as well as cost-effective technology insertion upgrades.
Weighing under 5 lbs (2.25 kg) with dimensions of only 10.24″ x 7.09″ x 1.8″ (260 mm x 180 mm x 46 mm), the A172 maximizes SWaP for applications with limited space requirements.
It also features multiple I/O options that make the rugged, Intel Core i7-based unit ideal for high impact, high-performance military applications. These manned and unmanned robotic ground vehicles (UGV) as well as manned and unmanned fixed- and rotary-wing airborne (UAV) platforms.