- SWaP Optimized Rugged Supercomputer
- NVIDIA® Jetson™ AGX Xavier System-on-Module
- NVMe SSD
- Video capture with dedicated H.264/H.265 encoder
- SDI (SD/HD), up to 4 channels
- Composite (RS-170A [NTSC]/PAL), up to 8 channels
- GbE, 10GbE, USB3, DP/DVI, CANbus and more
- Environmentally Sealed (IP67)
- -20°C to +65°C operation
NVIDIA® Jetson™ AGX Xavier System-On-Module
The rugged A178 Thunder is an ultra-SFF GPGPU AI supercomputer that combines a rugged infrastructure with a SWaP-optimized design. It incorporates the powerful NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier-based AI SOM that provides 512 CUDA cores and 64 Tensor cores, reaching 32 TOPS (INT8) and 11 TFLOPS (FP16) at a remarkable level of energy efficiency.
Weighing less than 5.5 lb. and measuring only 8.5” x 3.2” x 6.8”, the rugged A178 Thunder is ideal for artificial intelligence environments in military and defence applications that require very high levels of computation, such as distributed computing and signal processing in next-generation autonomous vehicles as well as surveillance, targeting and EW systems.