- Military and Other Harsh Environment Box PC
- PowerPC G4+ MPC7447A @ 1Ghz CPU
- Gigabit Ethernet/MIL-STD-1553B/ARINC-429
- Up to 1GB soldered SDRAM memory with ECC
- Multiple graphics inputs/outputs
- MIL-DTL-38999 Power and I/O Connectors
- Convection or Cold-Plate cooling
- -40 to +85°C operation
ARINC-429, ARINC-708, MIL-STD-1553B, FAST ETHERNET ALL IN A LIGHT WEIGHT SYSTEM
Aitech's A180 Multi-Role Computer (MRC) is a full-featured compact computer suitable for many harsh environment applications. The MRC is a modern and flexible product comprising a set of standard off-the-shelf Aitech boards, firmware packages, power supply, and enclosure that have been specially configured and integrated to satisfy a broad range of mission requirements.
The MRC is housed in a two-slot VME enclosure. One slot is populated with a central processing unit (the C106 VME SBC) hosting two PMCs (PCI Mezzanine Card) – an Aitech M590 graphics/video PMC and an Aitech M222 mass storage PMC. An Aitech C437 VME slave digital/analogue I/O board populates the second slot. System hardware also includes a built-in navigation receiver (GPS or GLONASS depending on the system configuration).
The A180 MRC provides extensive processing, control, and I/O functionality to support a wide variety of military and aerospace system applications.