- Intel® Xeon® D Octo Core™
- 16GB DDR4 memory with ECC
- Width 272mm (+27mm for ears) x Depth 201mm (+24m with connectors) x Height 120mm
- Typically less than 7kg mass (depends on configuration)
- Fanless operation as standard
- IP66 with MIL D38999 connectors
- +17VDC to +36VDC power supply with EMI filtering
- Linux 64bit OS support package
- XMC option to populate GPU/GPGPU
- 1x HDMI, 2x 10GbE, 2x GbE, 2x RS232, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 2x RS422/485
- Operating range -40 to +71°C (depends on config)
- See Datasheet and User Guide for full information
Kontron SWaP optimised rugged computer system
Kontron's new DARC™ VX108 SWaP optimised rugged computer system is ideal for defence and very rugged industrial applications.
It’s small-form-factor, performance-per-watt from the built in Intel® Xeon® D Octo Core™ processor and M.2 sockets for expansion make this a good choice for non-safety-critical land vehicle, aircraft or ship environments.
Recab already works closely with Kontron on a number of defence and civil vehicle programs using Kontron’s Cobalt range. DARC-VX108 expands this capability and brings a great combination of multi-core Intel® Xeon ® D CPU, AMD Radeon™ GPGPU and high-reliability SSDs along with Optical 10 Gigabit Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet support – all in an environmentally sealed package.
Recab can assist with local support, logistics and low-volume modifications or additions to the configuration to suit project requirements. Contact us today to find out more using the form below.