- Dead reckoning & GPS device
- Next-generation RF technology
- 12 channel module, 9 V DC to 30 V
- NMEA or HIPPO protocols
- 115 mm x 78 mm x 26 mm, IP54
- Starter kit available
- -40°C to +85°C temperature operation
WHEN GPS ALONE IS JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH
The A3000 DR+GPS device combines dead reckoning (DR) capabilities with GPS to produce accurate and instantaneous positions, even under the most difficult conditions. It supports a broad range of vehicle monitoring, management and recovery applications. The A3000 dramatically improves quality of service and customer satisfaction and retention, helping tracking service providers to maximize revenue opportunities. The A3000 is based upon the popular Trimble Aardvark SMT module.
The A3000 encompasses a GPS positioning solution plus dead reckoning capabilities, a comprehensive vehicle interface section, and rich set of options. It is offered in a standard configurations as well as custom configurations for specific customers and applications.
- GPS positioning solution
- Priority dead reckoning solution
- Backup battery interface
- -30 single axis gyro, wheel tick measurements
- -50 three-axis gyro, wheel tick measurements, any angle mounting, capable of self-calibration for mounting angle