Flat Panel Controller Board, up to 1920×1200, DisplayPort, VGA & DVI input
The CRTtoLCD-71-LP-ET and CRTtoLCD-71-LP-ET are super low-proﬁle Full-HD-Flatpanel Controllers with a standard and extended temperature range that allows the connection of standard Analog RGB, DVI, DisplayPort, Composite- video, S-Video and Component-Video sources to TFT-LCD flat-panels.
From a single +12 to 24V DC power supply, the CRTtoLCD-71-LP-ET generates all required supply voltages and power sequencing. LED or CCFL backlight dimming is supported and can be controlled by PWM or absolute voltage level.
The Multi-Standard Video-Decoder handles PAL, NTSC, SECAM and other video formats.
- DVI, Analog-RGB, DisplayPort, CVBS, S-Video and analog Component inputs
- Display resolution up to WUXGA (1920x1200)
- Displaying of two inputs simultaneous (PiP)
- Independent zoom/shrink for Main/PiP input
- Sound Input / Output
- Powerful software tools including Panel-Editor and Serial-API
- Scripting support
- Super low-profile (8mm)
- 0 to 60°C or -35 to +80°C operating