- Gigabit Ethernet PCIe MiniCard Module
- 2 Gigabit PoE Ethernet ports
- Intel I210AT Ethernet controller
- Latching connectors for ruggedness
- IEEE 802.3at, up to 25.5W at 52V per PoE port
- 0 to 70°C or -40 to +85°C operating
Two Intel I210AT Ethernet Controllers, RJ45 daughterboard, up to -40 to +85°C Operation
Innodisk's EMPL-G2P2 card is a rugged, low-cost Gigabit PoE Ethernet Mini PCIe module which is ideal for adding two extra Ethernet ports to any system with minimal increase in overall system size and power consumption.
The modules utilise PCIe signalling which allows it to be used in any Mini PCIe socket that supports PCIe. The module is available in standard and wide operating temperatures.
The module features Power over Ethernet support for IEEE 802.3at, with up to 25.5W at 52V per PoE port. Power can be supplied either via internal 4 pin header or external DC jack.
Lastly, unlike the majority of similar products on the market, the board features 2KV HiPOT and 1KV Surge Protection.